Double Convoluted Rubber Air Spring 2B 6910 Style Refer to Firestone Air Bags W01-358-6910
|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Strong Carton Box or as Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal or Others|
|Material:||Rubber And Iron||Certification:||ISO/TS16949:2009|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Packing:||Neutral Box Or As Customers' Request|
|Size:||24×24×24 Cm||Condition:||100% Brand-New|
|Type:||Suspension Spring||Position:||Front Or Rear|
Double Convoluted Rubber Air Spring,
W01-358-6910 Rubber Air Spring
Double Convoluted Rubber Air Spring 2B 6910 Style Refer to Firestone Air BagsW01-358-6910
|Firestone||W01 358 6910||Dina||A812719|
|Contitech||FD 200-19 320||Hendrickson||S8768/458433|
|Contitech||FD 200 19 320||Ridewell||1003586910C|
2B6910 Tecnical Data
- Nut/blind nut Top plate screw (nut) teeth: 2 x 3/8-16UNC
- Top plate screw center distance: 89 mm
- Bottom cover plate screw (nut) teeth: 2 x 3/8-16UNC
- Bottom plate screw center distance : 89 mm
- Air hole/air inlet/air fitting air hole/air inlet: 1/4NPTF
- Top plate diameter (width): 160 mm, bottom cover diameter (width): 160 mm bell-shaped rubber bellows rubber bellows diameter: 224 mm
- Bumper block/bumper block without bumper
- Belt loop/belt loop with belt loop: with one belt loop
The air spring is actually a carefully designed air bag composed of rubber and wire mesh layers, which contains a certain volume of compressed air cylinders. The rubber bladder itself does not provide force or support the load, but rather the air column within it carries the load.
The 2B6910 can replace the Firestone W01-358-6910. Cause we have dedictiacted to air spring over 10 years.The brand named AIRSUSTECH air bags offer superior quality and performance. As actuators, AIRSUSTECH air springs provide linear or angular motion. As air springs, air springs effectively reduce the harmful effects of vibration.
We need to choose the right air spring, otherwise it may not only make the air spring unable to play its due role, but also malfunction. So how do we choose the right air spring?
1. Replace damaged air springs in existing condition
If you just want to replace a damaged air spring, then you need to provide us with the make and model of the damaged air spring. If you have other needs, please let us know, we will be happy to serve you.
2. In order to improve the production equipment and modify the additional air springs, the steps to select the air springs are divided into the following steps:
① It is necessary to evaluate the production site to see if it has the conditions for modification. First, it is necessary to ensure sufficient space for use, including the location width and installation height.
② Determine the load size of the air spring required. When considering the bearing capacity, it is better to distribute it as evenly as possible to prevent partial load.