Triple Convoluted Rubber Air Spring Shocks 231mm Plate Diameter For Industrial Equipment
|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Strong Carton Box or as Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal or Others|
|Material:||Rubber And Steel||Certificate:||ISO/TS16949:2009|
|Warranty:||12 MONTHS||Number Of Convolutions:||3|
|Packing:||Neutral Box Or As Customers' Request||Type:||Air Springs|
|Girdle Hoop:||2||Quality:||100% Tested|
|Applictaion:||Belt Lift Tensioner, Conveyor, Die Separator||The Diameter Of Plate:||231mm|
Triple Convoluted Rubber Air Spring Shocks,
231mm Plate Air Spring Shocks,
Industrial Air Spring Shocks
Triple Convoluted rubber air spring shocks With 231mm Plate Diameter For Industrial Equipment
Specifications and Detailed Technical Parameters: 3B5601
Top plate screw (nut) teeth: M12×1.75, M18×1.5
Screw (nut) teeth of the bottom cover plate: 2×M12×1.75
The distance between the screw on the bottom plate: 157.5mm
Air hole/air inlet/air fittings
Air hole/air inlet: 1/4NPTf
The air inlet is combined with the screw on the top plate
The Diameter Of The Top Plate: 231 mm
The Diameter Of The Bottom Cover: 231mm
Bumper block/bumper block
|With bumper block|
Belt loop/Belt loop
|With two pieces of belt loop|
Nowadays, air cushion is widely used in industrial equipment, such as paper sizing presses, gluing machines, pressure rollers for calenders, missile assembly jigs, gate valve operators, web assembly machines, forming presses, cable tensioning machines, abrasive separators, knife spring adjusters, rolling Flat machine, roller friction brake, straightening machine, bronzing machine, belt lift tensioner, special paper press roll, leather machinery, hopper, box sealing machine, industrial washing machine, precision instrument table, pipe thread making machine, conveyor, Fan and Motor and so on.
The related picture of 3B5601
The structure and characteristics of air spring
Air spring is a kind of elastic element which uses the reaction force of compressed air inside the rubber bag as elastic restoring force. Air spring is widely used in power machinery, electronic equipment, instrumentation, chemical machinery and other equipment in automobile, railway vehicle, ship, aviation, industry and other fields by virtue of its good vibration absorption and isolation performance.
1, air spring structure form
Air spring is a non-metallic spring that fills a flexible rubber bag with air under a certain pressure and uses the compressibility of air to achieve elastic effect. Air spring is mainly divided into two categories: capsule air spring and membrane air spring.
In the current mechanical design process, the air spring has long been like a gear, can be treated as a standard part, according to the weight of the load and geometric installation size can choose the corresponding air spring.
2, the characteristics of air suspension
(1) The elastic coefficient of air spring is variable. With the increase of the load, the elastic coefficient also increases. Air spring can be designed to meet all kinds of performance requirements of the effect curve, because the air spring has nonlinear effect.
(2) the air spring rubber body is relatively light, the quality of air is also very small, the weight of the air spring comes mostly from the upper cover and the lower cover, unlike the steel spring, the metal is heavier.
(3) The bearing capacity of the air spring can be adjusted according to the size of the inflation pressure in the rubber bag. For the same air spring, the size of the inflation pressure can be adjusted to meet the needs of different bearing capacity.
(4) Because the air spring takes the air as the elastic medium, when compressed, the internal friction is small, so the vibration isolation effect is better. In addition, the air spring has a good ability to eliminate noise, because the ability of air and rubber to transmit sound is relatively weak.
(5) the fatigue resistance of air spring is relatively strong, the experiment shows that: under normal circumstances, the stress cycle number of leaf spring can withstand is 500,000 to 600,000 times, and the general air spring can reach about 3 million times, and the stress cycle number of high-quality air spring can withstand can reach more than 5 million times. Therefore, the air spring has outstanding effect in resisting strain.