1/4NPTF Air Inlet Air Spring Shocks Triple Convolutions Air Actuator Rubber Bellows
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Strong Carton Box or as Customers Requirement
|5-8 Working Days
|T/T, Western Union, Paypal or Others
|Rubber And Steel
|Number Of Convolutions:
|Neutral Box Or As Customers' Request
|Belt Lift Tensioner, Conveyor, Die Separator
|The Diameter Of Plate:
1/4NPTF Air Spring Shocks,
Triple Convolutions Air Spring Shocks
Triple Convolutions Air Actuator Rubber Bellows 1/4NPTF Air Inlet Air Spring Shocks
Specifications and Detailed Technical Parameters: 3B5601
Top plate screw (nut) teeth: M12×1.75, M18×1.5
Screw (nut) teeth of the bottom cover plate: 2×M12×1.75
The distance between the screw on the bottom plate: 157.5mm
Air hole/air inlet/air fittings
Air hole/air inlet: 1/4NPTF
The air inlet is combined with the screw on the top plate
The Diameter Of The Top Plate: 231 mm
The Diameter Of The Bottom Cover: 231mm
Bumper block/bumper block
|With bumper block
Belt loop/Belt loop
|With two pieces of belt loop
The related picture of 3B5601
The structure and characteristics of air spring
Air spring is a kind of elastic element which uses the reaction force of compressed air inside the rubber bag as elastic restoring force. Air spring is widely used in power machinery, electronic equipment, instrumentation, chemical machinery and other equipment in automobile, railway vehicle, ship, aviation, industry and other fields by virtue of its good vibration absorption and isolation performance.
1, air spring structure form
Air spring is a non-metallic spring that fills a flexible rubber bag with air under a certain pressure and uses the compressibility of air to achieve elastic effect. Air spring is mainly divided into two categories: capsule air spring and membrane air spring.
In the current mechanical design process, the air spring has long been like a gear, can be treated as a standard part, according to the weight of the load and geometric installation size can choose the corresponding air spring.
2, the characteristics of air suspension
(1) The elastic coefficient of air spring is variable. With the increase of the load, the elastic coefficient also increases. Air spring can be designed to meet all kinds of performance requirements of the effect curve, because the air spring has nonlinear effect.
(2) the air spring rubber body is relatively light, the quality of air is also very small, the weight of the air spring comes mostly from the upper cover and the lower cover, unlike the steel spring, the metal is heavier.
(3) The bearing capacity of the air spring can be adjusted according to the size of the inflation pressure in the rubber bag. For the same air spring, the size of the inflation pressure can be adjusted to meet the needs of different bearing capacity.
(4) Because the air spring takes the air as the elastic medium, when compressed, the internal friction is small, so the vibration isolation effect is better. In addition, the air spring has a good ability to eliminate noise, because the ability of air and rubber to transmit sound is relatively weak.
(5) the fatigue resistance of air spring is relatively strong, the experiment shows that: under normal circumstances, the stress cycle number of leaf spring can withstand is 500,000 to 600,000 times, and the general air spring can reach about 3 million times, and the stress cycle number of high-quality air spring can withstand can reach more than 5 million times. Therefore, the air spring has outstanding effect in resisting strain.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB CFR, CIF